I found this recipe on the Philadelphia website and it has quickly become one of my favourites! It’s so easy to make and is cooked within 5 minutes, I make it when I’m too lazy to really cook but too broke to buy take-out. Although the recipe uses ravioli, I tend to make this using tortelloni as it’s more accessible to buy. I’m going to use price listings from Tesco as that is my local supermarket but prices from other supermarkets shouldn’t differ too much.
Serves: 2 Cooking Time: 5-6 minutes
- 1 pack tortelloni (300g-400g)
- 60g Philadelphia Light Garlic and Herb
- 100ml vegetable stock (use 1 stock cube)
- 1 small onion
- Sunflower Oil spray
- Empty the pack of tortelloni into a pan, pour over boiling water and cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft.
- When the tortelloni is almost cooked, you can start on the sauce.
- Spray some of the oil spray inside of another pan, add onion and put on the heat.
- Once the onion softens, add the Philadelphia and vegetable stock.
- Drain the tortelloni then pour the sauce over it.
- Mix gently so not to tear open the tortelloni.
The great thing about this recipe is that a lot of the ingredients are items that you already have in the cupboard or are items that you can use repeatedly. This recipe is super simple and tasty, not to mention it’s easy to customise it by using spring onions instead of regular onions or regular cooking oil rather that a spray.